S. Porretta & Sons Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We only collect the information that is required by us in the deployment of our services. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user and in this respect, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You have certain rights under the law with regards to how your personal information is processed. These rights are:
- The right to be informed how your personal information is being used.
- The right of access to your personal information.
- The right to rectification if your personal information is incorrect.
- The right to erasure of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to how your personal information is used.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. If you feel that your personal information has been handled incorrectly or you have a complaint about how your personal information is processed you have the right to complain and you should contact us directly by email or mail at the following address:
S. Porretta & Sons Ltd
274 Radford Road